WELL, HELLO THERE.

I'm Patricia Lyons and welcome to my blogsite. I am an international lifestyle photographer based in Virginia.
I shoot, well, everything, but you'll find I mainly photograph editorial for select magazines, as well as beautiful weddings in Virginia and around the world. Some photo slideshows are stacked below to the right, and you can even watch them all if you have a whole lot of time and a jug of coffee (and I've been told a box of tissues). You can also 'search' the blog if you are looking for something specific.

Or I suppose you could just enjoy the ride back in time, as everything happened.
I know I have.

You can find me at (804)387-5722 or email patricia@patricialyonsphotography.com


Southern Living, July Issue

Don't you worry, it's not all going to my head. My family keeps me very humble, with comments like "Oh, that's cool, what's for dinner?" Mhmmm. But I just had to share my very first cover for this beautiful magazine. The shoot was a really great collaboration with the Southern Living team, all made even better by the Vershoors' beautiful home and farm. Did I mention we had full access to two very large barns filled with antiques and styling props for sale? Talk about distracting. We'd drift over during breaks like kids in a candy store, but there was so much awesomeness from top to bottom, it was hard to take it all in! And we really enjoyed quality time with local bad boy, Tibi, the goat. When not munching on the bottom of my sweater, or hopping the fence to terrorize small children with his crazy eyes, he actually jumped ONTO our carefully placed table and traipsed down the middle hoping for his moment of glory (or more likely, a snack). But he was so goofy and irreverent, you couldn't help but love him.







No comments: